Dr. Sam Rizk is a highly experienced plastic surgeon who specializes exclusively in plastic surgeries of the face and neck. Castle Connolly has honored him as a Top Facial Plastic Surgeon and Rhinoplasty Specialist in their peer reviewed survey results. Dr. Rizk is well known for not only his skill and expertise, but also for the development of his original techniques, which provide patients with excellent, natural rhinoplasty results. As a result, Dr. Rizk is in high demand by patients near and far. Patients frequently travel to New York from all over the world to work with Dr. Rizk. For the convenience of his out of town patients, Dr. Rizk has developed a safe and easy system.
- First, you will contact our office manager, Dila, with the request for rhinoplasty. Along with this request, please send photos of your front and profile views as well as a picture of the base view of your nose.
- Once Dr. Rizk has reviewed these photos, he will determine which revisions will best suit your face. This may differ from your requests, as Dr. Rizk strongly emphasizes natural looking results that harmonize with the rest of your face. A Skype phone consultation between you and Dr. Rizk will then be arranged to discuss his recommendations.
- After this, you may contact our office manager for a quote. A surgery date can only be booked by making a 20% deposit. Dr. Rizk does not “squeeze in” patients and always allows enough time to ensure that each patient receives the attention and care they need, so you may need to wait a short period of time for your surgery date.
- Once the date is set, we will require medical clearance from your country to be faxed or emailed to us. This typically consists of a blood test for those under age 40, and a blood test and electrocardiogram for those over age 40.
- After you have been cleared, we will request that you arrive in New York 1 – 2 days before the surgery date for an in-depth consultation with Dr. Rizk. Further photos will be taken and any questions or concerns you have will be addressed at this point.
- Rhinoplasty surgery is an outpatient surgery and will be performed at our fully certified Park Avenue Facial Surgery Center in Manhattan.
- After your nose job, there will be an observation period at our facilities to ensure that you are stable and have recovered from the effects of anesthesia. Once you are completely stable and have met the US standards for discharge, you will be released from our facility.
- We can arrange a private duty plastic surgery nurse to stay with you in a nearby hotel for the recuperation period or you may choose to utilize our personal aid service to escort you back to your hotel if you are traveling alone.
- Dr. Rizk typically requires that you stay in New York for 1 week after surgery that he can monitor your healing progress and remove your nasal splint. Once he has cleared you for travel, you may return home.
Dr. Rizk and his staff are dedicated to providing you with the best possible surgical experience. We have VIP concierge services available to help you book a hotel and other services to make your New York stay as pleasant as possible. Please contact our office to get the process started – we look forward to helping you.